Monday 5 November 2012

Berry Markets...

On Sunday the kids and I headed off to Berry Markets. It was a gorgeous day, with loads of people wandering around in the hot, hot sun. We met up with some special peeps and had a great time checking out who was there displaying their wares....the lovely Emma-Lee from Milk Thieves included.

Here are some pics I took along the way...



waffles for lunch...




how cool is this table of tools...







some gorgeous vintage doilies...




my favourite of the day I think...but budget wouldn't allow...




Miss R's leaf sculpture...




a unique tree...




and finally my purchase of the day, a cute, so cute, succulent sitting proudly in an upcycled fence paling "plant pot". Swoon...

How was your weekend? Were you at Berry Markets to?

ollie+ruby
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment